Please get in touch if you want to find out more about our training sessions
2 November New Forest (organised by EMJOS)
Summer Tours and Competitions
A number of athletes spent the summer on various orienteering tours and competitions:
- GB Team for European Youth Orienteering Champs (EYOC) 19: David
- GB Team for Junior European Cup (JEC) 19: David
- Junior Regional Orienteering Squads (JROS) Lagganlia Camp 19: Adam and Laura
- JROS Gothenburg Camp 19: Thomas
- GB Pre-Junior World Orienteering Champs (JWOC) 20 Camp, Turkey: David
- Ward Junior Home Internationals (WJHI) 19 England Team: David and Thomas
Congratulations to Laura - W14 Welsh Champion 2019.
We were 12th overall due to the lack of athletes being available to run for the team. We received no points from the relay but had a good day (despite the rain) at the individual (we were 9th overall) with Adam 4th and Amelia 7th.
British Schools Score Competition
Year 7 Girls - Natalie (3rd), Maddie (4th)
Year 9 Girls - Amelia (1st).